المحرر موضوع: تعليم اللغة الانكليزية مساعدة  (زيارة 8338 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل M.M.A-U.S.A

• عضو
  • مشاركة: 21
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
كيفية استخدام ادوات التعريف ال the . a ,an , اشلون تستخدمهن اريد شرح وافي حتى افتهمهن لان دوخني  ??? ???

غير متصل shakar

• اداري
  • عضو مميز متقدم
  • مشاركة: 30716
  • الجنس: أنثى
  • الرب نوري و خلاصي فمن من اخاف
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
Hi darling read the below and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me I'm more than happy to help you

For example, if I say, "Let's read the book," I mean a specific book. If I say, "Let's read a book," I mean any book rather than a specific book.

Here's another way to explain it: The is used to refer to a specific or particular member of a group. For example, "I just saw the most popular movie of the year." There are many movies, but only one particular movie is the most popular. Therefore, we use the.

"A/an" is used to refer to a non-specific or non-particular member of the group. For example, "I would like to go see a movie." Here, we're not talking about a specific movie. We're talking about any movie. There are many movies, and I want to see any movie. I don't have a specific one in mind.

غير متصل shakar

• اداري
  • عضو مميز متقدم
  • مشاركة: 30716
  • الجنس: أنثى
  • الرب نوري و خلاصي فمن من اخاف
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
More information

The rule states that “a” should be used before words that begin with consonants (e.g., b, c ,d) while “an” should be used before words that begin with vowels (e.g., a,e,i). Notice, however, that the usage is determined by the pronunciation and not by the spelling, as many people wrongly assume.
You should say, therefore, “an hour” (because hour begins with a vowel sound) and “a history” (because history begins with a consonant sound).
Similarly you should say “a union” even if union begins with a “u.” That is because the pronunciation begins with “yu”, which is a consonant sound.

Hope it makes sense now :)

غير متصل M.M.A-U.S.A

• عضو
  • مشاركة: 21
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
thank you