المحرر موضوع: محاضرة عن مورفولوجيا في الاشورية المعاصرة في المركز الثقافي الاشوري بجهوك  (زيارة 943 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل Dr. Simon Shamoun

• عضو فعال جدا
  • مشاركة: 302
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
 Dear Rabi Matti

It gives me a great pleasure and indeed an honor to read about your lecture on "Morphology of the contemporary Assyrian language".. Very informative summary you have presented here on Ankawa.Com site..

I commend you khona aziza Matti for all your efforts in presenting your 
   lecture in our beloved city of Nohadra.. Chebo khonee mokhibba

I encourage all of our "Assyrian Intelligentsia in diaspora" to establish at least in the US a research centre and let me suggest naming it as "Centre for Assyrian Strategic Studies" so that we can get our acts together and contribute to advancing our knowledge and information in all areas of Arts, Humanities, Biological/Life Sciences etc..

Again, khona aziza Matti, I commend and congratulate you Rabi aziza for all your contributions to advance our knowledge in Assyrian language

By the way, I always cherish our friendship and fond memories of our days at the University of Mosul
   Also I noticed that one of the attendee of your lecture was our good friend Dr Pemanos Yelda Bakoz whom I remember very well when he attended University of Mosul, Department of Chemistry. So I searched University of Zakho web site and founnd his contact information. I will definitely contact him and re-kindle our communication
Sincerely
Shimun